- $25 will buy a songbook to give students access to quality literature.
- $60 will sponsor a student for a month of lessons.
- $120 will sponsor a student for an entire summer of lessons.
- $240 will sponsor a student for a semester of lessons.
- $420 will sponsor a student for the entire academic year.
- $600 will sponsor a teaching artist for an entire month – and reach and support approximately 8-10 students.
You may send your donation to:
924 45th Street
Des Moines, IA 50312
Or, donate with PayPal here:
Or, contact Mary Anne Sims at email@example.com to see how you can help. Any and all donations are gratefully accepted!
We are a tax-exempt 501(c)(3) non-profit public charity; all contributions are fully tax deductible. Federal tax ID# 90-0988104.
City Voices offers voice lessons at no cost to secondary students in the Des Moines city schools who could not otherwise afford them. Improving access to this sort of advanced, intensive music training allows these students the same potential opportunities as those who can afford private instruction: membership in higher level performance groups, participation in solo and small group contests, potential college and post-secondary scholarships, and improved self-esteem as well as a greater sense of belonging to their home school and its activities.